Demand Logic seeks a Business Development Manager to join our business
We are an award-winning software services company forging new paths in the
property technology sector with our ground-breaking approach to building
Our customers use our software to reduce the energy used in their buildings; to
increase the comfort and wellbeing of building users, and to reduce the cost of
maintaining their heating, ventilation and cooling assets. Our customers love
our product; the majority see a return on their investment within the first few
months of using Demand Logic.
We’re on a sustainability mission to get buildings to work properly, and we
need your help to do it.
- To deliver sales revenue growth in a fast-growing small software business.
- To help develop the company’s services and sales management systems as the business grows.
- To help achieve the company’s four ambitions:
- to help customers make their buildings work properly,
delivering on efficiency, maintenance savings and comfort
- to help mitigate climate change by making large,
lasting and measurable energy savings
- to improve the FM & building services sector’s
performance by educating and training engineers and others in the
new techniques of data analysis and machine learning
- to succeed commercially at scale because the more
properties using Demand Logic the larger our impact on performance and
efficiency, and our ability to reinvest in innovation
- To increase new business sales and sales in existing accounts with large property portfolios, working closely with the Business Development team
- To actively participate in marketing Demand Logic, including the production and management of relevant collateral
- To manage the Demand Logic CRM ensuring that it is up-to-date for all opportunities and for management reporting purposes
- Attend and exhibit Demand Logic at Networking/Industry events as required
- To migrate Demand Logic to a new CRM
- To represent the company’s core mission with professionalism, integrity and ambition.
Join us and you’ll enjoy
- Flexible hours
- Working from home
- 25 days holiday pro-rata per year from the start
- Pension contribution
- Child care vouchers
- Beautiful offices overlooking the Lee Navigation canal, 5 mins
from Hackney Wick or from Stratford International station by
courtesy shuttle bus
- Access to a vibrant social calendar through our co-working space,
- Free health and fitness classes (pilates, capoeira, HIIT,
- Free pizza and beer evening every month
- Coffee and pastry Thursdays
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter, detailing why you think
you would be suitable for the position, to:
Please use the job title and reference number as your email
subject line. (No agencies, please.)
Diversity, equality, inclusion
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from
all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender,
disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We positively encourage applications from groups typically
underrepresented in STEM.