Demand Logic seeks a systems integration manager (meters & sensors) to join
our business development team.
We are an award-winning software services company forging new paths in the
property technology sector with our ground-breaking approach to building
Our customers use our software to reduce the energy used in their buildings; to
increase the comfort and wellbeing of building users, and to reduce the cost of
maintaining their heating, ventilation and cooling assets. Our customers love
our product; the majority see a return on their investment within the first few
months of using Demand Logic.
We’re on a sustainability mission to get buildings to work properly, and we
need your help to do it.
- To deliver sales revenue growth in a fast-growing small software business.
- To broaden the company’s services to include data acquisition from meters and sensor systems.
- To help achieve the company’s four ambitions:
- to help customers make their buildings work properly,
delivering on efficiency, maintenance savings and comfort
- to help mitigate climate change by making large,
lasting and measurable energy savings
- to improve the FM & building services sector’s
performance by educating and training engineers and others in the
new techniques of data analysis and machine learning
- to succeed commercially at scale because the more
properties using Demand Logic the larger our impact on performance and
efficiency, and our ability to reinvest in innovation
- To scope out customer requirements and use cases for gathering data from meters (i.e. electricity, gas, heat, water) and sensors (i.e. temperature, humidity, air quality, occupancy, etc) in specific properties and property portfolio
- To specify requirements for integration and installation so that meter and sensor data can be incorporated into Demand Logic’s building systems analytics service via our Data Acquisition Device (DAD)
- To manage supplier relationships to source quotes for the integration/installation specification
- To manage supplier contracts to deliver on specification and ongoing maintenance
- To attend industry/networking events to identify latest technology partners and represent Demand Logic’s offering to potential clients
- To liaise with Demand Logic team to ensure that sensor/meter data is effectively visualised for customers
- To work with Operations, Business Development and Exec teams to identify existing clients for which the offering could be introduced.
- To demonstrate value to customers from these works
- To standardise the DL offer for systems integration
- To represent the company’s core mission with professionalism, integrity and ambition.
About the company
Though still a relatively small company, Demand Logic has developed
a strong client base that includes blue chip companies and world-class
universities. Though most buildings are in the UK, we have global
ambitions and are already working with clients in the USA and Asia.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter, detailing why you think
you would be suitable for the position, to:
Please use the job title and reference number as your email
subject line. (No agencies, please.)
Diversity, equality, inclusion
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from
all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender,
disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We positively encourage applications from groups typically
underrepresented in STEM.